Re: closing down debian-multimedia alioth project and l.d.o list?

|--==> On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:45:07 -0500, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@zhevny.com> said:

  EDR> As mentioned briefly in the IRC meeting today, there is not much to
  EDR> discuss about whether or not to do this. I'm just curious to find out
  EDR> how to go about it.

  EDR> I imagine the list can't go away so long as any packages have
  EDR> debian-multimedia@l.d.o in Maintainers: field.

  EDR> As for the alioth project, I guess we need to see which, if any,
  EDR> packages remain to be moved.

There are quite a few still:

While I totally agree we should aim to eventually shut it down, I think
we can keep this as low priority, that means change the Maintainer field
of those packages slowly over the time when they actually need an