Re: Please upload wavbreaker 0.10 to Debian unstable

Hi!

Free Ekanayaka wrote:
|--==> On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:28:42 +0100, Daniel James <daniel@64studio.com> said:

  DJ> Hi Thomas,
  >>I've finished the packaging of a new version of wavbreaker (version
  >>0.10) in June 2008 and have since tried to get someone to upload it
  >>to Debian.

  DJ> Have you considered applying to become a Debian Maintainer, as it
  DJ> doesn't sound like you have a sponsor for your packages?

  DJ> http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers

In the meantime I can sponsor the upload. Where is the source package
exactly? (sorry I might have missed some bits of this thread)

Upstream source tarball:
  http://downloads.sourceforge.net/wavbreaker/wavbreaker-0.10.tar.gz

Subversion checkout command:
  svn co svn://svn.debian.org/demudi/wavbreaker/

Then, build with svn-buildpackage.

Thanks!
Thomas