RFS winff - GUI video and audio batch converter using ffmpeg

Dear Debian multimedia maintainers,

Some time ago I packaged the program winff, which is a GUI for ffmpeg.
It converts video/audio files into any other format that ffmpeg
supports. It comes with a set of optimized conversion settings for
different formats. I would like some people to have a look at the
package and possibly sponsor it. I have asked at mentors@l.d.o, but I
got no response. I would also like to maintain this package in this team
if that is possible.

The homepage: http://www.winff.org
The package: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winff

A teaser: winff has been downloaded more than one million times.

* Package name    : winff
  Version         : 0.42-1
  Upstream Author : Matthew Weatherford <matt@biggmatt.com>
* URL             : http://www.winff.org
* License         : GLP-3
  Section         : graphics

winff      - video and audio batch converter using ffmpeg
  WinFF is a graphical user interface for FFmpeg. It will convert
  almost any video file that FFmpeg will convert. WinFF does multiple
  files in multiple formats at one time. You can, for example, convert
  mpeg's, flv's, and mov's into avi's (or DVD/VCD format or MPEG or 3gp
  etc.) all at once.

  This package provides a variety of preset conversion settings for
  common formats and devices. These presets are intended to hit the
  "sweet spot" for each individual codec. They have been written with a
  tip of the balance to quality.

It builds this binary package:
winff      - video and audio batch converter using ffmpeg

The upload would fix these bugs: 485481

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winff/winff_0.42-1.dsc

Please also reply to my private mail adres, I am not on this mail list.

With kind regards,
Paul