Re: Ardour still not present in testing

Hi Paul W,

Does anyone know if the below stuff are external libraries?

I know that clearlooks is a gtk theme and libsndfile is an external
library, but I'm not sure about the rest.

libraries['vamp'] = LibraryInfo (LIBS='vampsdk',
                                 LIBPATH='#libs/vamp-sdk',
                                 CPPPATH='#libs/vamp-sdk')
libraries['vamphost'] = LibraryInfo (LIBS='vamphostsdk',
                                 LIBPATH='#libs/vamp-sdk',
                                 CPPPATH='#libs/vamp-sdk')

These relate to the VAMP analysis plugins.

    libraries['rubberband'] = LibraryInfo (LIBS='rubberband',
                                           LIBPATH='#libs/rubberband',
                                           CPPPATH='#libs/rubberband',
                                           CCFLAGS='-DUSE_RUBBERBAND')

Timestretching library, replaces soundtouch since Ardour 2.2.

    libraries['sndfile-ardour'] = LibraryInfo(LIBS='libsndfile-ardour',
                                    LIBPATH='#libs/libsndfile',
                                    CPPPATH=['#libs/libsndfile/src'])

I'd guess that's Ardour's internal copy of libsndfile.

    libraries['appleutility'] = LibraryInfo(LIBS='libappleutility',
                                            LIBPATH='#libs/appleutility',
                                            CPPPATH='#libs/appleutility')

I don't know this one, my guess is that it relates to the OS X port.

        'libs/gtkmm2ext',

C++ interface for GTK+, Ardour specific version I think.

surface_subdirs = [ 'libs/surfaces/control_protocol',
                    'libs/surfaces/generic_midi',
                    'libs/surfaces/tranzport',
                    'libs/surfaces/mackie',
                    'libs/surfaces/powermate'

        surface_subdirs += [ 'libs/surfaces/sony9pin' ]

I think all these control surface libraries are specific to Ardour; at least I don't recall seeing them in an external library.

Cheers!

Daniel