RFC/RFS: Csound 5.08

Hi all. I have working csound 5.08 packages. If someone could review and
(maybe) sponsor them, I would be very grateful.
The package can be found at
deb-src  http://felipe.sateler.com/debian unstable main
or
dget
http://felipe.sateler.com/debian/pool/main/c/csound/csound_5.08.0.dfsg-1.dsc

Csound is a widely used sound synthesis software, with over 450 signal
processors. It can work as a compiler or in realtime. This is a major update
since the version in debian, which is from 2005.
The package has been taken over from Hans Fugal with his blessing.

--
Felipe Sateler