Which is the official Debian logo colour?

Hello folks,

I'm hoping there might be someone on the list who can give me a definitive answer on this :-)

I'm preparing some new graphics for the 64 Studio site, which include the Debian logo. I've taken a look at the various logo files (PNG, SVG, JPEG, EPS, XCF) on http://www.debian.org/logos/ but none of the colours of the swirls quite match. Some are a deep blood red, others are lighter red, but the EPS and the SVG are almost pink.

Personally, I like the deep red, and have a Debian T-shirt where the logo matches this colour. But if it was really meant to be pink, I'd like to get that right.

Cheers!

Daniel