Re: schism tracker

Hi,

I think your user name is gurkan-guest, and I've added it to the
project. You can check out
the tree with:

svn checkout svn+ssh://gurkan-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/demudi

In a few hours the changes should propagate and you will be able to
commit as well. Please
have a look to the README and to the svn-buildpackage documentation,
then import your
source package, so that I can review it and upload it.

Ciao!

Free