Re: Ardour still not present in testing

Hi all,

Has there been any progress in getting any version of ardour into Lenny?

Not as far as I know, so no useful info from me. But, I just wanted to
note that 2.5 was recently released and might possibly resolve the
non-security bugs (maybe, hopefully?)

At the moment, the main issue regarding security and embedded libraries is that we don't have a new libsndfile release with the patches that Ardour requires - otherwise Ardour would need to be built with its own copy of libsndfile embedded.

Cheers!

Daniel