Csound

Hi all. I have been working with csound and finally have a package ready. It
is available from mentors[1], or alternatively from the svn repo
(debian/rules has a get-orig-source target), and I would greatly appreciate
it if any of you could check it out and maybe even upload it.

Note that there is a lintian warning about a not-clean source, but since
dpkg-buildpackage calls clean before build there should be no issue as it is
properly cleaned up on the clean target. I didn't override the lintian
warning/add special code to clean the upstream tarball because hopefully
upstream will provide clean sources from now on.

[1]http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/csound

--

	Felipe Sateler