Re: FTBS of ardour

Hi Felipe,
* Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> [2007-10-26 18:50]:
> On Wednesday 24 October 2007 05:42:49 Nico Golde wrote:
> > Updating to the latest Scons build file in ardour svn should
> > solve this, they added some uninstall rule referring to
> > upstream.
>
> What revision? I can't see anything in the websvn at
> http://viewcvs.ardour.org/log.php?repname=Ardour&path=%2Ftrunk%2FSConstruct&rev=0&sc=0&isdir=0

+                             [ Delete ('$PREFIX/etc/ardour2'),
+                               Delete ('$PREFIX/lib/ardour2'),
+                               Delete ('$PREFIX/bin/ardour2')])

 env.Alias('revision', the_revision)
 env.Alias('install', env.Install(os.path.join(config_prefix, 'ardour2'), 'ardour_system.rc'))
+env.Alias('uninstall', remove_ardour)

I don't know if this is complete, I guess it's not but this is from revision
2539 which is quite a big change.
Kind regards
Nico
--