Re: [64studio-devel] Audio and multimedia applications which need help

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 11:47:10AM +0100, Daniel James wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> >I would
> >appreciate it if anyone feels like checking out whether it is at least
> >accurate, as well as letting me know if there are any important
> >applications I've overlooked or shouldn't be there.
>
> I think seq24 needs help. I understand from our seq24 users there are a
> number of very useful patches available from its devel list, but they
> have not been applied upstream. There has not been an upstream release
> of seq24 since August 2006 (0.8.7), and the Etch package (0.8.6) is from
> April 2006.
>
> On the subject of Rivendell, Quentin Harley has made packages for Etch:
>
> http://trac.64studio.com/64studio/ticket/371
>
> Cheers!
>
> Daniel

We at RFA have been working with the Rivendell community to shape together
packages to be included in debian at some point.  Most of the effort has
already been committed to Rivendell CVS (and is in the source tarballs
released).

sources entries to get our Rivendell packages (binary and source) are:

    deb http://techweb.rfa.org/debrfa etch main
    deb-src http://techweb.rfa.org/debrfa etch main

At some point we would like to see the rivendell packages included into debian
(and ubuntu).  I am myself interested in becoming a debian developer to help
maintain such an effort.

regards,
donfede

--