Csound

Hi. I'm taking over the csound package from Hans Fugal, and updating it to
version 5. However the package has resulted in being bigger than I thought,
so I think it would be better if you guys could help me out co-maintaining
it. The problem with it is that it csound has grown very big: language
bindings, plugins, and more. Plus, the build system is scons which I'm not
really familiar with.

In short, I'd like to join the team and co-maintain csound with you. I have
already started work in csound, but I don't have a public space to make it
available. I'm using git, but if you want I can switch to svn (which is
what you are apparently using).

--

  Felipe Sateler