Re: realtime-lsm for default Debian kernel

|--==> Eric Dantan Rzewnicki writes:

  EDR> There is a newer jackd that Free uploaded to experimental. It's way to
  EDR> late to get it into etch. But, are documentation changes still being
  EDR> accepted?

Do you mean accepted in etch? I think it would be hard to get another
jackd revision into etch at this stage, mainly because this is not a
release critical bug.

But I'll be glad to update the documentation in the next upload of the
jackd package, which will happen after etch gets released.

Ciao,

Free