Please test csound

Hi. I've been working on csound, and I think the package is going nice. I
would like, however, an independent review of the package. The debian/rules
file in the svn repo contains a get-orig-source rule to get and dfsg-clean
the upstream source. It will leave an appropriate tarball in the current
directory[1]. There is however a problem with current scons in debian[2], so
you'll need an older version[3] to get it to build.

[1] The dfsg-cleaning is removing a couple of opcodes, and upstreams provided
debian/ subdir, since it only gets in the way.

[2] http://bugs.debian.org/444204

[3] You'll need 0.97.0d20070809-1, available from
http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2007/08/11/debian/pool/main/s/scons/

--

	Felipe Sateler