Re: RM omins, om, vcf

Free Ekanayaka wrote:
Hi Joost,

|--==> Joost Yervante Damad writes:

[...]

  JYD> In this sense I understand your reasoning. I'll orphan
  JYD> om. However I won't file a RFP for ingen, as I don't plan on
  JYD> using it, if anyone else plans to use it, they should file a
  JYD> RFP :)

I've not used om, so I can't tell whether it is worth keeping it in
the archive or not. Anyway, being it unmaintained by the upstream, it
seems like the right thing to do.

I understood that ingen is essentially a re-branding of om, so it's not strictly true to say that it is unmaintained by the upstream.

I think the course of action is clear, so I'm happy anyway. :)

cheers,

tim