ArtistX, an intro...

Hello guys sorry for crossposting on other lists (Piksel),
my name is Marco Ghirlanda and I'm folow this list for a while now.
I wanted to tell you about a project we are running with some friends based on my former work at the Mediainlinux project.
ArtistX (www.artistx.org) is a Debian Live DVD containing more than 1500 softwares for multimedia production.
Is far from the stability and robustness of some other media distributions but it's just started: 0.2  :-)
The goal is to improve the multimedia side of Debian and introduce new users to GNU/Linux in a completely free environment (no patents encumbered softwares).
Feel free to submit comments, critics and suggestions to info@artistx.org.

Have a nice day and a nice download  :-)

MG