Re: Any plan for jack 0.102.20?

|--==> geiger  writes:

  g> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
  >>as nobody as answered I ping you again :)
  >>Are there any plan of upgrading jack to the latest release? I can give
  >>a hand in that sense..

  g> Sorry, busy as always. Personally I would not update currently,
  g> as the fixed version of jack is still waiting to migrate to testing
  g> (2 days left). I didn't have the time to look at what has changed with
  g> the new version of jack, but I think a bit of testing would be
  g> good before throwing it into unstable. What about a version for
  g> experimental ?

As I mentioned I've built a package of 0.102.20 for amd64 and it seems
to work fine according to the reports from the 64 Studio users. Anyway
experimental sounds good to me..

If everybody is busy, I could take care of the task myself.

Ciao,

Free