He expatiate the cardiod

It's a good horse that never stumbles. Christian New Testament Keep a thing seven years and you will always find a use for it. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will break my spirit. Possible Interpretation: One needs to open up to be able to harvest.
You lose some... and you win some... and some you don't even bother to play The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Alternate version: In for a dime, in for a dollar.
Variety is the spice of life. Hey is for horses. April showers bring May flowers. Sex is like war, both are exciting but neither informative.
A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand. Where there's a will, there's a relative ! What you see is what you get It's an ill wind that blows no good. The exception proves the rule. Winners never cheat and cheaters never win.
It's no use crying over spilt milk. Meaning: Admit it when there is some good in an adversary. Help a lame dog over a stile. Water, water everywhere..but not a drop to drink
No pain, no gay. Tomorrow is another day. Nature abhors a vacuum. Talk the hind legs off a donkey. Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance