Re: RFS: ladspa-omins / ladspa-vcf

|--==> Joost Yervante Damad writes:

  JYD> Hi,
  JYD> as I'm still being processed for NM[1] I still need sponsored uploads for my
  JYD> packages.

  JYD> For these two packages I was hoping someone from the debian-multimedia group
  JYD> would be willing to do the sponsoring for me.

You can count me, if nobody else wishes to step in.

  JYD> Packages are lintian/linda clean.

  JYD> I'm also willing to set maintainer to debian-multimedia and group maintain the
  JYD> packages, however I got no real answer to my earlier call for that for
  JYD> om-synth. Are there still plans to start group maintaining debian-multimedia
  JYD> related packages ?

Yes, definitely. There's already one package maintained by the group:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-multimedia@lists.debian.org

We have a SVN repository here:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/demudi/

I'd like   to include ther  source package    in this repo,   are  you
subscribed to Alioth? Just let me know your user name and I'll include
you in the group.

Cheers,

Free