Debian FreeBoB Package introduction.

Hi,

> Sorry for big latency :). Packages are prepared. And are working.
>
> deb http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable/
> deb-src http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable/

http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/debian/unstable/

1. your changes file gives me 'Forbidden'
http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/debian/unstable/libfreebob_0.0.6-1_i386.changes

2. There are other packages being patched, they need a wishlist
bugreport requesting these changes to be incorporated when freebob
packages are uploaded, care to do that?

3. I have not done a detailed review, but since your libfreebob0
   package probably contains libfreebob.so.2.0.5 (?), and you have a
   libfreebob-dev, you may want to read libpkg-guide and discuss what
   changes really need to happen.

http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/column/libpkg-guide/libpkg-guide.pdf
http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/column/libpkg-guide/libpkg-guide.html

regards,