Re: [a-users] But.. AGNULA is not dead!

Hi,

> I think you all read the annoucement, if not have a look here:
>
> http://lists.agnula.org/pipermail/announce/2006-January/000102.html
>
> that's bad I know..

Condolences.

I've just subscribed to the mailing list and the first major thread is
this, a coincidence.

Anyway, I'm interested in merging what's available in DeMuDi into
Debian proper, and getting crufty frameworks polished, and
up-to-speed.

1. patched kernels -- they can enter Debian as tailored kernels,
   probably after a few disagreements with FTP team and
   debian-installer team for having too many kernel flavors

2. patched packages -- they can enter Debian with patches merged,
   probably having a coordinated effort using debian-multimedia ML as
   a place for coordination

3. CDs -- they probably need to be hosted outside of Debian, since
   they will be chunky.

4. scripts to generate the CDs -- they can be packaged into Debian, so
   that anyone could theoretically build a CDD from Debian sources.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project