FreeBoB relateds packages and newbie introducing

Hi.

I'm a newbie, learning about code and Debian. I'm working Debian
packaging for FreeBoB, a Linux driver for BeBoB devices. BeBoB devices
are audio breakout boxes attached with IEEE1394 links (a.k.a FireWire or
iLink).

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-freebob/
http://freebob.sourceforge.net/index.php/FreeBoB_on_Debian_GNU/Linux

FreeBoB works. I use M-Audio FireWire Solo and plug my guitar and micro
no xruns, low latency (realtime active) and low cpu usage. The project
is mature (or almost there).

Critics, help, suggestions are welcome. free and/or dancer will look
packages for sponsor. I'm waiting.

Regards,
--
Marcio Roberto Teixeira