RFS: ladspa-omins / ladspa-vcf

Hi,

as I'm still being processed for NM[1] I still need sponsored uploads for my
packages.

For these two packages I was hoping someone from the debian-multimedia group
would be willing to do the sponsoring for me.

Packages are lintian/linda clean.

I'm also willing to set maintainer to debian-multimedia and group maintain the
packages, however I got no real answer to my earlier call for that for
om-synth. Are there still plans to start group maintaining debian-multimedia
related packages ?

They are available at [2] and [3].

Greetings, Joost Damad

[1] https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=joost%40lumatec.be
[2] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/ladspa-omins/
[3] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/ladspa-vcf/

--
The planet Andete is famous for it's killer edible poets.