Re: Fwd: we need a first-time wizard (from Rosegarden's mailing list)

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 21:48, Herman Robak was like:
> I found this posting lamenting the state of the sound infrastructure
> on Linux very apropos to the thread about a multimedia policy for
> Debian.

Interesting.

This is the DeMuDi attempt to remedy the situation:
http://demudi.agnula.org/wiki/DocumentsFaq
It's by no means exhaustive, but a good starting point.
As is:
http://alsa.opensrc.org/aadebug
Perhaps this could be developed into something more sophisticated?
I've been playing around with ideas in PyGtk, but my programming skills aren't
up to much.
--
cheers,

tim hall