Re: JACK 0.91.1-1

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Daniel Kobras wrote:
> Please don't upload a new version of muse until the present one is in
> testing. It used to be blocked by jack, these days it's stalled by the
> new fluidsynth. pkg-muse CVS on alioth has a basically ready-to-roll
> Debian package of 0.6.2. 0.6.3 should be even more trivial because the
> no_atomic_asm patch was merged. However, on the muse mailing list
> someone mentioned an incompatibility of 0.6.3 with project files from
> earlier versions. This issue needs to be resolved before uploading
> 0.6.3.

I would never have dared to upload it.
Unfortunately the problems with muse will affect the whole jack chain ...
I wasn't aware that muse didn't make it into testing together with the
other jack-applications :(

This means that if we upload a new jack now we will prevent muse
from going into testing, because it will be uninstallable on unstable.

Guenter