Re: JACK 0.91.1-1

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Robert Joerdens wrote:
> Nice. JACK 0.94.0 is at <http://people.debian.org/~jordens/debs/>, my
> first tries to rebuild all the packages are at
> <http://people.debian.org/~jordens/debs/>.
>
> muse libhydrogen and spiralsynthmodular failed because of the
> jack_nframes_t type change. spiralsynthmodular was easily fixable.
> I didn't look at the others yet.

I can take muse, I have packaged the new upstream version and converted it
to cdbs. Daniel, I will give you an URL soon, so you can comment on it.
(forgot how to login into alioth ... have to aquire a new
password, I think )

libhydrogen is not needed anymore, I uploaded a new version of hydrogen
which is self-contained.

Guenter