realtime now realtime-lsm

A new package realtime-lsm jsut got accepted into Debian.
There are no precompiled modules for 2.6.6 yet, but you can
compile them on your own, by using the realtime-lsm-source.

The name change is not ideal from the users point of view, but I
decided to reflect upstream, and I thought I do it as soon as
possible, so that people don't get used to the old name.

Anyhow, the name change might lead to some dependency/conflict problems
(you won't be able to have realtime and realtime-lsm installed).
I hope it won't be too bad.

My machine seems to run ok again after exchanging the memory ...
so give 2.6.6 a try.

Guenter