Re: an invitation to the linux audio developers conference 2004...

Forwarded from Joern Nettingsmeier:

...to take place in karlsruhe/germany from april 29 to may 2, 2004.

more details:

general: http://on1.zkm.de/zkm/stories/storyReader$3623
list of talks: http://on1.zkm.de/zkm/stories/storyReader$3624

these pages will be updated regularly.

the conference language is english. admission is free.
cheap accomodation is not easy to come by, though - there is a quite
pricey youth hostel and a more affordable camping site in durlach (half
an hour by tram). for those backed by corporate sponsorship, there are a
number of very nice hotels in the vicinity.

i'm mailing this invitation to you because we have - at some point or
other - talked in person about linux audio. i hope nobody takes offense
- be assured you will receive no further mails from me on this topic.

if you are interested, you are welcome to join the
linux-audio-[dev|user|announce] lists at http://linuxaudiodev.org .

best regards,

jörn

(i will be glad to answer any questions you might have in private mail,
but please don't "reply-all" to keep the noise down. thanks.)

--
To someone whose only tool is a hammer, each problem looks like a nail.
	- Edsger W. Dijkstra, EWD838

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)