Re: [Fwd: userv (security boundary tool) 1.0.3 released]

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 06:12, Jack O'Quin wrote:
> Zenaan Harkness <zen@iptaustralia.net> writes:
>
> > Might be just the "generic" thing to replace jackstart and similar.
> >
> > Might need to be enhanced to support capabilities though ... still
> > reading the docs.
>
> How do you envision this solving the realtime audio problem?

I don't - it only solves - in it's own particular (purportedly simple,
clean and secure) way - the "universal wrapper" problem.

So, it's only a potential alternative to jackstart.

cheers
zen

--
Please don't CC me, as per Debian Policy, as I do read the lists I'm
subscribed to.