Re: [transcode-users] DV-to-DVD HOWTO [was: DVD does not play on standalone player]

Hi,

0n 03/09/13@09:47 Daniel Andor told me:

> On Friday 12 September 2003 4:35 pm, Maik Holtkamp wrote:

> > > 2. Does need --dv_yuy2_mode
> > > (your feedback here)

> > But if I got the docs right it is depending on compilation arguments
> > of libdv (for PAL users) and there are no Problems for NTSC users at
> > all.
>
> I'm using Debian packages. If using the other compilation arguments does not
> hurt NTSC user then perhaps they should be the default.

I use debian packages, from Christian Marillat, too and don't know
:( if it hurts other software if the compile options of libdv will
be changed.

However, I think on debian-multimedia are probably the people how
can decide better than me. It sould be the better place to discuss
anyway. reply-to set correspondingly.

--
bye maik