Looking for co-maintainers for MusE.

Moi!

I recently took over maintainance of the muse package in Debian because
the previous maintainer wanted to get rid of it, and I'd done some work
on the package earlier on. However, while I'm more or less familiar with
the build system these days, I'm far from a regular user of the package.
So if anyone's interested in Audio/MIDI and wants to co-maintain muse,
please drop me a note. To co-ordinate work, I've already setup a project
on alioth[0], and imported the changes from the latest upload into CVS.

Regards,

Daniel.

[0] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-muse/