Re: Debian on Shiftphone

Hi,

Le 20/05/2023 à 06:05, Stefan Kropp a écrit :
Hello,

is it ok for you, when I send you an email? I have just few
minutes per day and chat is sometimes little bit difficult for me
to follow up.

No, please don't email me directly as I don't have time to be a single support line for the whole project. I'm forwarding this to the debian-mobile mailing list which is a better place for such questions (that doesn't mean you'll get more/quicker answers, but at least more people will read your email).

You ask me in IRC about getvar all. I learned there are two kind
of information (when the phone is on bootloader and fastbootd).

Which information are needed?

The one from the bootloader should be fine.

In the meantime I was able to boot Debian on shift6mq with a
small workaround. I still have some issues with the firmware.

I put my notes on salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/-/snippets/641

I think, if I would be able to mount vendor_a, droid-juicer may
work also.

Have a look at droid-juicer's source code, for Android dynamic partitions the corresponding block device should be under /dev/mapper (and they should be mounted read-only).

Cheers,
Arnaud

Thanks for your work!