Re: Mobian Update/Upgrade Troubles

Agreed, I also do dislike "chat" way of things as it is almost impossible to navigate and it is not indexed by any meaningful search engines.

In that sense it is worth to change Mobian wiki page to stress that it should be mailing list as a first place (I think I do have needed perms for that).

P.S. It also to be  taken in consideration that "chat" channels will live long after every request will go here. And it is ok, as the mailing list could be used as an official statement (i.e. we have decided this so we send the mail for archive porpoise).

Regards