Translation Company Cooperation Invitation

Greetings,

I hope this email finds you having a great day.

I am Jisoo from a translation company in China, the senior account manager of marketing.

Our company was founded 20 years ago with a mission to provide professional translation, localization, multimedia, transcription, editing and interpretation services. Our services range from Professional Translation Solutions, Multilingual Voice-overs, Customized E-Learning, Creative Design Solutions, Seminar Interpretation Solutions, Localization and Web Solutions.

Languages which we are specialized:

Chinese, Cantonese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Filipino, Tagalog, Burmese, Nepali, Mongolian, Khmer, Hmong, Laotian, Sinhalese, Marshallese, Arabic, Persian, Farsi, Dari, Hebrew, Kazakh, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Slovenian, Turkish, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Greek, Dutch and whatever you need.

Fields which we are specialized:

Finance, Law, Business, Games, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Hardware, Engineering, Mechanical, Electronics, Politics, Tourism and Hotel, Telecom, Manufacturing, etc.

Over than 2500 language experts are qualified, vigilant and professional. We work with a talented set of translators who have played an important role in gaining us thousands of satisfied clients.

We have been providing language pairs over 100 since 2000 and our customers are over 60 countries from the worldwide.

We are ISO9001, IAC, GALA, ECM and UKAS certified, a member of American Translators Association (ATA).

We can provide the free test file for you to verify our qualification.

Feel free to contact us if you have any translation request of any language and any fields we will provide the perfect service and best price for you soon.

Thanks and Best Regards

Jisoo