Re: Accesibility in Mobian

I talked to someone from one of the mobile Linux folks, maybe Pinephone, about a year or six months ago. They have no plans to make their OS accessible, because they say that desktop Linux must progress first in order for them to take advantage of it. So yeah.
Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/