Coexistence Debian with Android on non rooted devices

I Am using Proot and Termux on non rooted Android devices. Sure. Debian can
not run as A standalone Linux distribution in this case. Which have full
control on Phone hardware. Proot execute only userspace variant of Debian.
Fortunately, Dbus in Debian have not been constructed like Dbus for Fedora.
So it is possible to use interprocess communication There is also Userland
app which automate some thinks so even non advanced users wo do not like
Linux terminals can install some predefined groups of apps.
It is too complex to setup Debian kernel to be used on Huavei 10 Mate lite
for example.
Try to imagine, how much C programming experience would had to be involved.
Before this phone could be used with Wifi, BLuetooth and SOund support. I do
not speak about GSM chip support. GMS chips can not be controlled by
amateours without deep programming knowledge and without knowledge of GSM
protocols ETC.
So even if some very advanced user would like to use Debian without GSM
support, there are some issues.
Setting up device tab.
Find or develop chip device drivers in C. Very complex task.
Develop secure routines to prevent phone board from overheat.
Setup batery power management so it will not discharge too fast.

I know, that it is necessary to start. But I Am afraid, that there will be
necessary to wait 6 years or more so Debian will bee The part of many phones
which would be selled. And this is true for many other Linux distros.
This is The reason, why I rather run Proot, Termux and Debian.
This would been never possible without Excellent Debootstrap. And without
perfect Dbus setup and development. So user can run many apps without
issues.
With no need to type dbus-launch or dbus-run-session mate-session for
example.
It is simply possible to type mate-session and it is all.
I Am facing very complex issue while running not only Debian in conjunction
with Android.
Using X11 based apps with full keyboard support with Orca screen reader.
VNC  clients for Android do not support all necessary information about key
status for CAPSLOCK, NUMLOCK, ETC. I have tryed many VNC clients from GOogle
Play. By other words. Sighted people do not have those problems. They are
facing 3D graphics problems. Because Debian can not fully control Graphics
chip if Debian do not run as a full operating system including device kernel
drivers.

Because I do not see, I Am fightighting only with this pecific keys issue.