Re: Support for Freerunner?

On Fri, 2 Feb 2018, Paul Wise wrote:
This device is pretty much abandoned. There is no mainline u-boot,

Yep. I used freerunner as my main phone for years but had to switch to lineageos on a samsung galaxy s4 mini when I realized that 128 MB of RAM is simply not enough for a meaningful smartphone anymore. I guess you can use freerunner as a feature phone but you are going to have to either use an ancient kernel with security bugs or work hard to port all the patches yourself to a newer kernel.

-Timo