Re: debian-mobile: fbkeyboard

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 10:39 PM, Julian Winkler wrote:

> I wrote a simple screen keyboard for the fbdev driver. It is useful for
> debugging debian on mobile devices without hardware keyboard. More
> information here: https://github.com/julianwi/fbkeyboard

That is really cool, if you would like to package it for Debian,
please check out this page:

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

When you send the request for sponsor, you can XCC it to this list and
the debian-mentors list:

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting#xcc

> I also wrote a tutorial about installing it on a phone:
> http://julianwi.square7.ch/debian-on-smartphone/

Interesting, I didn't know there were x86 Android phones out there.

> I think this would be interesting for you and maybe these links could be
> added to the debian mobile wiki page.

That sounds good, if you would like to do that, you can register a
wiki account to edit the page.

--
bye,
pabs