Re: Debian mobile BoF at DebConf17

The first easier steps are adopting packages, which already exist as debian package, into debian. The following packages come to my mind there:

- qtvirtualkeyboard (the plasma wayland session depends on it anyway, and the version of plasma reports it's missing at every start)

- plasma-phone-components (and some similar things from plasma mobile)

- libhybris (packaging from Ubuntu, I already removed all Mir things and it builds with upstream source well)

- Halium-android-headers (only a few files which need to be copied to /usr/include/android to build libhybris against)

Most of this packages can be found in github.com/plasma-phone-packaging/ .
Qtvirtualkeyboard should be adopted from kde neon.
If somebody would be interested in doing that, please just reply. I have a few experiences with packaging, but we need somebody to review and upload this packages anyway.
--
sent with k9-mail