Re: GNU on Smartphones article

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 03:22:05PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi Thadeu!
>
> Thanks for your GNU on Smartphones article!
>
> http://cascardo.eti.br/blog/GNU_on_Smartphones_part_II/

Thanks for your work on Debian and Debian mobile, and your post on
Debian on mobile devices goes into that same line, and your posts on
personal software freedom are inspiring.

> I have a few suggestions:
>
> Could you link to the Debian mobile wiki page?
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Mobile

Linked, should have done that from the start.

> You have a typo, the ) should be a ] instead.
>
>  [X.org][http://x.org/)

Fixed and the other one as well, thanks.

> If you could go through the Debian mobile wiki page and update the
> information with links from your blog post, that would be nice.

I will do that, and post any other updates and information that should
be relevant. Not sure if I should create subpages in some cases, will
consider that, and post to debian-mobile@ as well.

> Please add yourself to Planet Debian!
>
> http://planet.debian.org/
> https://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian

Done! :-)

About the other two links, for now, I refrained myself from doing it,
since I am not yet convinced of the value of a strategy of providing
Android applications support on a system like Debian. :-) And I would
rather add those links at least citing some arguments pro and con. So,
thoughts for a next post.

Cascardo.