Re: Touch not detected

Hi Divya,

Quoting Divya Subramanian (2014-06-16 12:37:24)
> I working to port debian on a13-olinuxino board. I want to build a
> image having touch screen support in it. i followed this link
> http://www.dimrobotics.com/2013/06/olinuxino-a13-touchscreen-support-in.html
[details snipped]
> can anyone help ?
>
> If this is not the right forum, can anyone tell me which forum to seek
> ?

debian-mobile is mostly for sharing status on mobile stuff related to
Debian, not for developing or supporting use of specific mobile stuff.

I suggest that you contact Olimex directly - e.g. via irc - they are at
#olimex on Freenode.net.

I met the owner at FOSDEM a year ago, and am pretty sure he specifically
mentioned they had to patch the touchscreen compared to plain Debian,
but I failed to get the actual patch from him at that time (they are
_very_ interested in collaborating with Debian, however, so if anything
I blame myself for not adequately following up on that).

Please do share with us your findings, and if tied to some specific
Debian package (tslib, perhaps?) ideally file a bugreport against that.

Regards,

 - Jonas