Debian to mobile platforms

Hi,

I want give small contributions and also I want help with testing Debian distro on device.

I have Nokia N900.

...so,

my suggestion is make Debian mobile OS compatible with desktop (PC) OS. Essentially one Debian OS who will run on smartphone and on PC. When we connect smartphone with dock or TV, PC monitor, we will see desktop version of Debian OS. All in one.

for example:

I have smartphone with Debian mobile OS, than smartphone connect with TV, (monitor or...) then OS transition between two device, smartphone and TV and ready for use. Smartphone start using like device (what is now PC, laptop) just use with bigger screen.

p.s. sorry for my english