Re: Mirror denouncement: ftp.debian.xs4all.net

This message is to inform you that the Debian mirror at
ftp.debian.xs4all.net will stop functioning soon.
We, XS4ALL Internet (a Dutch ISP) will be integrated into KPN (the telco
that owns us), so at the technical level we will cease to exist, along
with our public services like this mirror. It has been a pleasure.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Thanks for the notice.  I've removed it from the mirror list.  (As far
as I can tell, it's been there for 21 years; a good run!)

21 years!
That makes even me sad.
But thank you for your service!