Re: [miroir-contact] Debian Mirror not Listed

Salut Maxim,

I'm a maintainer of Univerisite de Lorraine Debian mirror. We've recently modified our IP an d server settings and from then we're not listed in the Debian mirror listening even if we've submitted modifications to Debian list. After a while we remarked our mirror was still proposed to external users looking for a closer mirror. And the I modified the ftpsync config and put our mirror name (miroir.univ-lorraine.fr) and thinks are better even if we're still not listed on Debian mirrors site.

By the way, last week the sites syncproxy.eu.debian (server hdd) and syncproxy2.eu.debian had some synchonizing problems but is fixed now.
We use syncproxy.eu.debian now.

I'm sorry this may not help you to much but I didn't resist.

Doru

P.S. O zi buna (ro).