Re: Unable to ftpsync-cron from free.hands.com

Thank you both, I am just trying to recover (seems we have gone over
2TB so I need to move to a new disk with gpt) then I will get in touch
with Phil off-list to set up the push mirroring.

Cheers,
David

--
David Croft

Sargasso Networks Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 06404839.
Registered Office: 46a Albert Road North, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9EL

No employee of Sargasso Networks Ltd. has the authority to conclude
any binding contract by e-mail. This e-mail does not comprise
acceptance of any contract nor does it form an offer capable of
acceptance. In no event shall any contract shall be formed or
recognised by the company unless signed by a Director in writing or by
a cryptographic e-signature.