Re: Mirrors not allowing Directory Listings

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 04:16:30PM +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
btw, can't this be fixed?

On 17.06.21 22:31, Carsten Otto wrote:
Sure it can be fixed. Any idea how?

you said it's due to your (mis)configuration I previously assumed you know
and/or already fixed that.

now that I look at it, apache's:

IndexOptions +TrackModified

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_autoindex.html#indexoptions.trackmodified

should generate headers suitable for caching on clients and your frontend
too.

I have checked it on my server and looks like it works
- apache shows 2 days old Modified: instead of current.

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]