Re: ftp.es.debian.org Connection refused

On Thu, 20 May 2021 at 15:16, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs@computer.org> wrote:
Dear Arien,

On Wed, 19 May 2021 at 17:21, Arien None <arien0@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello.

ftp.es.debian.org seems to be down with error code "ulises.hostalia.com ftp.es.debian.org: [Errno 111] Connection refused".

Thank you for the information,I will take a look at it and see where the issue might be.

I have checked with the service provider, there was an issue with the server and they are investigating it. I will send a separate request to change the DNS while the situation is ongoing.

Best regards

Javier