Re: [miroir-contact] debian.univ-lorraine.fr

On Wed, May 05, 2021 at 11:43:01AM +0200, doru wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm a maintainer of the french mirror debian.univ-lorraine.fr.
>
> We've changed the CNAME of debian.univ-lorraine.fr to another physical
> server. We're using push ssh ftpsync from debian.proxad.net. So we need to
> actualize the IP used by the push ssh.
>
> Our new server Ip(s) are:
>
> IPv4: 194.214.218.193
>
> IPv6: 2a0c:1100:100:0:1:c2d6:dac1:0
>
> Maybe I should address this directly to maintainers of debian.proxad.net (I
> don't have their contact).

Hi,

please do contact your upstream mirror's maintainers directly.

FWIW the rsync banner for debian.proxad.net says:

  Welcome to debian.proxad.net!

  If you have questions, comments or complaints about this archive,
  please notify <ftpmaint@proxad.net>.

                       *Note to mirrors*

  Please contact me if you are a public mirror and you want to
  regularly mirror from here and we will setup an ssh push signal.
  The rsync service is currently open for all, but we may have to
  restrict it if it is abused.

  --
  Aurelien Beaujean

Cheers,