Re: mail address change, mirrors.nxthost.com

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please accept our debian-cd registration also? We got delisted in the past since an employee didnt do it’s proper job and now we have another person in charge. (thats why we requested email change).

We’ve sent last week the registration to debian debian-cd@lists.debian.org

Content:

We would like to sign up for a new mirror for Debian-CD

Our public IPs are:
Our IPv4: 5.83.47.15
Our IPv6: 2a02:13f0:8200::b064:c4fe
We support: RSYNC, HTTP, HTTPS

Name of site maintainer: Catalin Chivulescu
Public e-mail of site maintainer: mirrors-update@nxthost.com
Country of site: Romania
Location of site (optional): Bucharest
Name of site sponsor (optional): nxtHost
URL of site sponsor (optional): https://www.nxthost.com

Thank you,

Catalin Chivulescu - NXTHOST