Re: Download of testing from mirrors

(at the bottom...)

在 2019-03-16六的 18:25 -0400,Boyuan Yang写道:
> 在 2019-03-16六的 22:57 +0100,Brian Wengel写道:
> > I've not been able to find a way to download testing version on the
> > mirrors,
> > reading the https://www.debian.org/CD/.... pages
> >
> > 1: Are the testing ISO's also published to the mirrors?
> > 2: If so, in which folder?
> > 3: Consider giving this information on https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
> >
> > I assume you prefer we download from the mirrors....please help us to do
> > so
> > :-)
>
> I just checked the https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/ page, and there's
> clearly a link that says 'Official CD/DVD images of the "testing"
> distribution
> (regenerated weekly)'. Or at least such text exists on the English page.
>
> What language are you using when opening https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
> ?
>
> If it was not the English version of that page, the translation may not be
> up-
> to-date. Please let us know so that we may fix it by updating the
> translation.
>
> If it was the English version, please visit that page again. You may have
> overlooked the link. Please let us know if you still cannot find it.

Just realized that you want to download the testing image from a mirror site,
not from cdimage.debian.org.

I believe it is not provided by most mirror sites since testing images are not
under the name of "debian-cd". Mirroring them is not required by the Mirror
Team at all. There are a few exceptions, like
http://ftp.cn.debian.org/debian-cdimage/ and
http://ftp.hk.debian.org/debian-cdimage/ which is managed individually.

I'm forwarding this email to debian-mirrors mailing list since it looks like a
suggestion in mirroring and image distribution. It might be better if this
discussion could continue on debian-mirrors list instead of debian-www.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang